Engineer Urgently Required for the Baglan Port Talbot area! Immediate start
Salary negotiable depending on experience. Attractive Shift Allowance is paid
depending on shift.
Contract: 12 months Fixed Term
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week: Shifts. NB. Flexibility is essential as
shifts may vary due to current demand of the business. Be able to do overtime as and when
Our client who is a Global Leader in Sterile Manufacturing is looking for an Engineer with a
minimum of 2 years FMCG experience in a Manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate will ideally be a Multi Skilled Engineer, however, Mechanical or
Electrical bias Engineers will be considered providing they have FMCG experience.
Required skills (not exhaustive) :-
● Educated degree level in an engineering discipline or equivalent
● 2 years + experience in FMCG
● Knowledge of lean techniques is desirable
● Sound knowledge of Health & Safety in the workplace
● Regulations knowledge
● Good understanding of engineering principles and terminology
● Troubleshooting operating issues in production areas
● Attention to Details/ self starter/ good communicator
● Able to work to deadlines and targets with a sense of urgency
● Excellent problem solving skills
If you feel you are the right person for this role and fit the credentials, please submit your CV
for immediate response and further information.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer