My client is seeking an Executive Chef to oversee an extremely busy Three kitchen operation.
These three businesses alone turn over £3.4 million. They also have another four catering units which together turn over £5.5 million. All quality driven with excellent service and food made on the premises, so the love of good cooking is important to them.
The Executive Chef must have a passion for great food and service, as well as experienced in large volume catering.
This will be hands on and all year round. Working with several established Managers, the individual will be expected to motivate and drive a team of up to 20. They will be instrumental in maintaining high standards in all Kitchen areas.
- Hard working
- Experience managing multiple kitchens
- Develop and create menus and recipes
- Item pricing
- Purchase food supplies
- Ensure all kitchens/surrounding areas are sanitised and clean in accordance with company standards and health code regulations
- Hire. Train and supervise kitchen personnel.
- Keep up to date on catering industry trends, produce/equipment.
- Identify new culinary techniques and presentations.
- Assist staff with food prep and recipe creations.
- Co-ordinate activities for Chefs in food preparation.
- Inspect supplies, equipment and work areas for cleanliness/functionality.
- Oversee the inventory of food supplies to the company Parstocks.
- Produce rotas to the correct staffing level.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer