I am representing a global family owned organisation based in North Shields on an exciting newly formed dual role. They are looking for a Executive & Product Management assistant on a full time permanent Basis.
The Executive & Product Management Assistant provides administration and project support to the SVP and Marketing Manager (Product Lifecycle Management) and the wider Senior Management Team of the organisation, taking responsibility and ownership of office organisation, project management, deadline compliance and important documents and files.
- Planning & Organising: manages the calendar, travel, itinerary and meeting arrangements for the SVP; arranges conference calls and schedules meetings; undertakes timely research to ensure effective meeting preparation and project progression.
- Analysing: inputs and analyses numerical data and all other sources of information to break them into component parts, patterns and relationships including key metrics, KPIs and other performance data; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem.
- Data Management: maintains an effective electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date; maintains systems and current status of projects such that data can be accessed quickly and reliably.
- Administration: Prepares internal and external corporate documents for team members and stakeholders; prepares and distributes meeting agendas; takes effective notes during meetings; distributes notes and action plans as required.
- Degree or equivalent in a business related subject is advantageous.
- Previous experience of managing projects, complex data analysis and managing multiple priorities.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential.
Benefits: A fantastic benefit package is on offer.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday – Flexible working hours.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer