Production / Cleanroom Operatives Required: Rotational Shift Patterns.
Our client is a Global leader in Water and Hygiene and are currently looking for experienced Cleanroom Operatives to join their team. The successful candidates will be target driven, have drive and ambition and will be required to work on a Production Line within a Cleanroom environment achieving work standards that meet with GMP, 5s, Quality and Health and Safety
Shift Patterns: 24/7 site operating continental shifts 4 on 4 off shift pattern: x2 6am-6pm shifts followed by x2 6pm- 6am shifts (days and nights). Currently rotating on a weekly basis (Mornings: 6am-2pm / Afternoons: 2pm-10pm / Nights: 10pm-6am). Must be flexibility around shifts.
Duties will include:
- Work as part of a successful team as well as working on your own initiative.
- Comply with Health & Safety policy considering duty of care for yourself and others at all times.
- Carry out all duties as required by your Line Manager.
- To carry out all relevant tests/procedures within production process to meet with our quality standards.
- Meet the cleanliness and hygiene standards expected of a health-care company. Clean and maintain the production environment as required by your line manager taking part in the Plant 5s programs at all times.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with all paperwork expected of a GMP manufacturer is of paramount importance.
- Typically the Production Operative will interface with other members of Production, Warehouse, Maintenance and Quality.
- Flexibility and attitude to adapt to a continuously changing production environment.
- Attendance and timekeeping to meet with the company’s strict zero tolerance discipline standards.
Candidates are required to work both Days and Nights!! Ideally you will drive due to the location!! Please submit your CV for immediate response.
Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer