Our client, a worldwide distributer is looking for an experience Export Sales Coordinator to join their growing team.
Purpose of the Role:
To process and manage sales orders from receipt to delivery and ensure all customer service standards are maintained.
- To manage order processing tasks on a daily basis.
- To ensure all customer service standards are maintained.
- To liaise with Area Sales Managers to ensure all orders are processed and customer information is current.
- Handling of customer queries.
- Communicate on a daily basis with internal departments, area sales managers and customers through telephone and email.
- Daily general administrative duties.
- To gain knowledge of products in order to offer existing customers and maximise sales opportunities.
- To complete new line information as required.
- To liaise with customers on order requirements, stock availability, quality details, logistics and documentation.
- To ensure customer promotional information is actioned and required
- To ensure all orders are managed and processed effectively.
- To produce all export documentation as required by the country of destination and terms of sale and ensure that the company meets all the export regulatory and legal requirements including HM Customs. Prepare and issue documentation including Shipment Advice, Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Manufacture, Phytosanitary Certificate, Insurance Certificate, Shipping / Delivery Notes and invoices.
- Diary management
- Data inputting.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer