General Admin role based in Sheffield City centre.
Responsible for taking inbound and outbound calls. No customer contact just business to business calls inside the contact centre. This role sits within the facilities management team.
Hours: 35 hours per week – 8am – 3.30pm or 10.30am – 6PM (Flexible working) Can’t start before 8am or work later that 6pm. Also 1 in 8 Saturday shits (Rotational) 8am – 1pm.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking and chasing enquiries
- Copying internal cost data into the system
- Logging new jobs using the internal database
- Working with a team
- Must be competent in MS packages and outlook
- Strong administration skills
- Great customer service skills with a good telephone manner
This role is subject to vetting and a credit check
Cordant People are an employment business and equal opportunities employer. Ref: CP1
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer