Field Sales Advisor – Full time/ perm
North London. (Post codes N, NW, WC, WD)
£18,000 + Uncapped commission (£38,000 OTE) & Company Car
Cordant people are currently looking for an enthusiastic, money motivated individual to join our client based in North London.
Who will you be working for?
My client are a major supplier of telephone, television and internet services and they are looking for friendly personable people to help customers find their ideal package. They are growing from strength to strength and the benefits are amazing where hard work is rewarded generously.
What will you be doing?
My client will give you a territory to focus on along with the freedom to plan your routes and day. This is a Door- to-Door sales role so you’ll need to be comfortable talking to people you’ve never met.
- Targeting 150-200 doors each day.
- Informing customers and selling the correct package to the customer
- Maximise on all up selling opportunities.
- Explain perks to company.
- Retain and Up sell on current packages.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Revisit customers to confirm interest.
- Negotiate prices
What’s in it for you?
- £18k salary + Company Car + Commission (OTE £38k but average person walks out with between £45k-£50k)
- 23 days holiday with an option to buy or sell 5 additional days per year
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Bupa health care
- Mental Health helpline
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension – standard
- Life Insurance
What we are looking for?
- Warm, Confident character who’s resilient
- Full, valid UK driving licence
- To be organised and be able to priorities
- Be comfortable working outside, always in motion and in all weathers
- A willingness to work flexibly, outside usual office hours
- A willingness to learn and adapt
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Josh at Cordant People Manchester on 0161 641 2720
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer