Field Sales Advisor – £20,500 (£38,000 + uncapped commission) plus company car – first year earning circa. £45,000 – Location – London, Devon, Cardiff, Oxford & Swindon
This is a fantastic opportunity for a salesperson looking to step into a Field Role where they can grow and develop. My client are a major supplier of telephone, television and internet services and they are looking for friendly personable people to help customers find their ideal package. They are growing from strength to strength and the benefits are amazing where hard work is rewarded generously.
My client will give you a territory to focus on along with the freedom to plan your routes and day. This is a Door-to-Door sales role so you’ll need to be comfortable talking to people you’ve never met.
- On average, you’ll be knocking on 150-200 doors each day
- You’ll ensure you’re selling the correct package to the customer
- Recognise upselling moment
- Tell customers why product is better than competitors
- Win back or upgrade current or former customers.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Circle back and check on customers who are in the position to buy the product.
- Negotiate prices
- Hours 1pm – 9pm Mon-Fri
You don’t need to be a tech genius, they will give you all the training you need before you hit the road, and will always have the information you need to hand. Although you’ll mostly be on your own, you’ll get great support from the wider Field Sales team.
- Warm, Confident character who’s resilient
- Full, valid UK driving licence
- Be comfortable working outside, always in motion and in all weathers
- A willingness to work flexibly, outside usual office hours
- £20,500k salary + Company Car + Commission (OTE £38k)
- 23 days holiday with an option to buy or sell 5 additional days per year
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Bupa healthcare
- Mental Health helpline
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension – standard
- Life insurance
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Shane at Cordant People Manchester on 0161 641 2720
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer