Field Sales Executive – Leicester
Are you money motivated?
Looking for uncapped earning potential?
If your answer is YES then this is the job for you
You will be working for one of the leading suppliers of telephone, television and broadband
services. They are looking for personable and determined individuals to help customers find
their ideal package. They offer amazing benefits and your hard work will be rewarded with a
generous commission package!
My client will give you a territory to focus on, usually within an hour of your home. This is a
door-to-door sales role so you will need to be able to talk to people you have never met with
a friendly upbeat attitude. We are looking for money motivated and competitive individuals
who can listen to customers and represent the brand.
What you will be doing?
- Targeting 150-200 doors per day
- Informing and selling the correct package to the potential customer
- Maximise on all up selling opportunities
- Explain the perks of the company
- Retain and up sell on any current packages
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Revisit customers to confirm their interest
- Negotiate prices
Whats in it for you?
- £18k basic salary + Company car + commission ( OTE £38K uncapped, top earners £80k-£90k)
- 23 days holiday with an option for you to buy or sell up to 5 additional days per year
- Additional day off your your birthday
- Bupa health care
- Mental health helpline
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pensions- standard
- Life insurance
What we are looking for?
- A warm, confident character who is resilient and money motivated
- Can work independently
- Full, valid UK manual driving licence
- To be organised and be able to prioritise
- Be comfortable to work outside in all weathers and in motion
- Willing to work flexibly (outside usual office hours)
- Willing to learn and adapt
If this sounds like the job for you click APPLY or alternatively you can contact Samantha in the Manchester office on 0161 641 2720
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer