Field Team Supervisor
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hours)
Contact: Alex Fitzgerald – LinkedIn
As a Field Team Supervisor you work closely with clients, their families and government bodies to ensure the best possible care is provided and in line with regulations. You should be empathetic with excellent organisational skills and your understanding of the market should be well informed and current. As this role involves field based duties, you should be flexible with a willingness to travel.
- To be the first point of contact for the Service users
- Supporting the Service Delivery Registered Manager with strategic planning of all existing Service user packages to ensure the smooth running of the care package
- Managing the daily running of Level 1,2 and 3 care packages.
- To build a strong productive relationship with carers working in your assigned Service users care packages
- Communicating with CCG’s, hospitals, Service users and next of kin.
- Building strong relationships with your Service users and multidisciplinary teams.
- Planning, overseeing & supporting with any actions put in place from any concerns escalated
- Troubleshooting for all existing packages and overseeing actions put in place to overcome issues
- Overseeing all investigations linked to your Service users and carers within those packages
- Liaising with internal contacts, professionals and individuals to organise meetings & complete the investigation this will include completing all paperwork & correspondence needed to close off the investigation
- Delivering monthly day/night logs, MARS charts & any other clinical logs
- Identifying opportunities to grow our Complex Care offering by providing an excellent service
- Supporting the attraction of candidates and the recruitment process when required by liaising with our existing care team for referrals or recommendations
- Supporting the effective operation of the on-call rota which will include supporting on shifts if the need arises
- A commitment to be organised with daily diary management
- A commitment to communicate with your Registered Manager & Service Delivery Manager as and when needed `
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Service user focussed, professional and able to present yourself in a manner that best represents the business.
- Able to multitask, prioritise a demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
- Compassionate and empathetic with high levels of integrity.
- A good communicator with a commitment to liaise with the Registered Manager & Service Delivery Manager as and when needed
- Understanding of legislation and safe practices within the sector, demonstrating a willingness to gain a fuller understanding of the sector where necessary.
- Experience of working in the care sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Flexible in attitude with a willingness to travel.
- Competent in all IT packages relevant to the role.
The Cordant Group is a £800+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you would like further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can find my contact details on LinkedIn – Alex Fitzgerald.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer