Cordant People are currently recruiting a Finance Assistant on behalf of our non-profit client based in Perth on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking to recruit someone on a full time permanent basis, however part time hours may be considered for the right candidate.
Our client also offer a highly competitive holiday entitlement starting at 34 rising up to 39 days with length of service.
- Providing support to Finance Manager
- General day to day bookkeeping
- Credit control
- Processing sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience using Sage 50 would be highly advantageous
- Experience managing accounts up to trial balance
- Ability to work on own and as part of team
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days.
Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer