I am working with an excellent client based in North Tyneside who are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their team on a fixed term contract for 10 months.
The role has the potential to go permanent depending on business needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an evolving business.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Purchase Ledger- Match, batch and coding, checking statements against the ledger, run supplier bacs payments, reconciling the ledger and more
- Sales Ledger- Processing of invoices, bacs, cheque payments and credit runs. Payment processing and reconciliations
- Posting cash book transactions
- Credit control- Administering the credit control policy for new and existing customers including instigation of County Court Action where applicable
- General ad hoc duties
To be considered for this role you must have
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of using the SAP system
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer