We are recruiting for a Fitter to work for a leading ready mix concrete company covering the Midlands. The role is a permanent position working for a market leader.
The successful Fitter will ideally come from a similar background and will be competent in all areas of steel fabrication, fitting and welding as well as pneumatic maintenance in a similar environment.(Pneumatic experience is 100% essential). The site are located from Worcester to Oldbury and Rugby across to Stoke
Salary: £29,500 +annual bonus up to 8%, Fully fitted company van, fuel cared, parts cards + phone.
Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm and Saturday 7am to 11am. (48 hour week)
* adhere to all Health & Safety, environmental and quality controls at all times
* Provide a maintenance service to all all fixed plant and equipment
* Carry out repairs, recommend modifications and eliminate causes to improve plant/equipment performance
* Implement preventative maintenance programme for plants in the area
* Routine maintenance and fault finding
* Full support to other team members
* Ensure adequate stock levels of critical spares are available at all times
Experience required for the role:
* Possess mechanical, pneumatic and fabrication/welding skills
* Reliable with a flexible approach to working
* Experience or knowledge of the concrete industry
* Good communication skills
* Full driving licence
* Trained to use oxy gas equipment
Ideal location of candidates would be Birmingham, Oldbury, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Bromsgrove or Warwickshire. You will be based from home and also work from many site offices.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer