Our client is looking for an experienced Fleet Planner to join their busy team in the Nottingham area as soon as possible. Working full time, Monday to Friday on varying shifts and some Saturday morning work is required.
– To receive customer orders for centrally shipped plants
– Manage all programmed orders and services
– Work closely with all areas to ensure the smooth running of daily operations
– To communicate with customers on any delays
– Ensure customers orders are on time
– Modify in-process orders at customer request
– To work closely with colleagues in other departments to establish the feasibility of customer requests
– Resolve customer issues, complaints or changes
– Contribute to ongoing process improvements by identifying opportunities to reduce costs and increase quality
– Will need to be self-motivated, responsible and have excellent inter-personal skills
– Must have experience working within a result driven environment (including working towards KPIs)
– Experience using SAP and RMS would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given
– Experience planning the daily workload of drivers/dispatch of products would be desirable
– To have geographical knowledge of the East Midlands would be an advantage
In return the client is offering a salary of £26,000.
The candidate must be within commutable distance of the outskirts of Nottingham – NG9
If this role sounds like you then apply today or contact Cordant People Lincoln on 01522 534319 to discuss further.
Cordant People are advertising this role as an employment agency and are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer