Cordant People are recruiting for an experienced double handler counterbalance forklift truck driver to join a company in the Runcorn area.
This company are looking for someone to start immediately, working Monday to Friday 7am – 6pm. The ideal candidate will have quality previous experience working on a double handler counterbalance forklift truck.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Have an in date certified double handler counterbalance license.
- Previous quality experience working on the double handler counterbalance forklift truck
- Confident working on the forklift truck
- Looking for an immediate start
- Good work ethic, looking for full time and ongoing work
More About The Role:
- £9.20 per hour basic pay
- Ongoing work
- Loading and unloading stock
- Putting stock away
- Using the forklift
- Weekly Pay
- Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm
- Immediate Start
If you think you would be the right candidate for this role, please apply with your updated CV.
CP2; Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer