QC Raw Material Goods in Sampler
FLT Driver Counter-Balance and Reach
08:00 – 16:30
£8.21 Plus £2.00 per hour Shift premium.
Cordant People are recruiting on behalf of our client based in the Preston area for a QC Raw Material Goods in Sampler to sample and label raw materials and in-coming bulk liquid.
- To sample raw material and bulk products in accordance with procedures and according to priorities.
- To sample raw materials requiring retest and label as reject those that were obsolete or expired.
- To computer generate identification labels and to apply identification, sample and pass labels to raw materials and delivered bulk liquid.
- To manoeuvre pallets of raw material and to place them in correct bay locations in the warehouse.
- To ensure that the sample booth and sampling equipment is maintained in a clean and tidy condition according to procedures and good manufacturing practice.
- To control CSD Sheets.
- To maintain correct standards of health and safety in accordance with Company Policy and to ensure PPE is used correctly.
- To carry out any other duties as deemed necessary by the lab supervisor or QC Manager in relation to requirements of service.
Candidate must have both FLT Counter balance and reach Licences and excellent attention to detail.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer