We are recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift driver for an established factory based in Knaresborough.
This is a temporary contract which can lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
The role offers a training rate of £9.46 which will rise to £10.99 on completion of the training.
As a Fork Lift driver in this busy factory you will:
- move goods around the factory using a counterbalance Forklift
- communicate with other team members to ensure raw goods are in the right section of the factory at the right time
- work as part of the team to ensure production targets are met and products are ready for scheduled deliveries
- re-load hoppers with raw goods using a counterbalance forklift and by hand
- work rotating shifts of 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm on a weekly basis – Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week.
- have optional overtime paid at an enhanced rate
- benefit from free onsite parking, it is best to have your own transport due to the location on the outskirts of Knaresborough
- need a valid Forklift certificate
Please call Leigh on 01423 501171 or click apply to send your CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer