Do you have a passion for languages and want to use this in your day to day working life?
Our client based in NEWARK is looking for great candidates to join their team on a FULL TIME PERMANENT basis, and will also consider part-time hours. If you are fluent in both French and English then this could be a great position for you.
Due to company expansion into other areas of Europe, our client is looking for a Customer Support Advisor with the ability to speak fluently in French and English to join their team and help them grow their business, working in a fast paced environment providing 1st line support.
The successful candidate will be required to work on rotating shifts, which can vary from 5am – 10pm, therefore own transport is essential to accommodate this.
The role will involve
- Fluency in French and English
- Providing 1st line support for a range of clients.
- Diagnosing technical faults in order to provide solutions.
- Logging all incidents.
- Escalating technical queries to 2nd line support.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service and support.
- Monitor group mailboxes to ensure all queries are responded too.
Skills and experience required for this position
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail.
- Driven to deliver high levels of Customer Service.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Clear telephone manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Experience of working within a Customer Service or Technical Help Desk environment would be an advantage in this role but is not essential.
Cordant People are advertising this as an Employment Agency and are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer