Cordant People are currently recruiting for a site leader to work for one of our well established and prestigious clients.
Based in Edinburgh your main responsibilities would be:
- To deliver a professional, focused and integrated front of house reception service to the on-site client.
- To act as first point of contact for visitors and meeting room users
- Coordinate with security and site team, in relation to visitor arrivals and visitor requirements.
- Manage the site induction process and maintain appropriate records of induction for audit purposes
- Support maintenance and service visits ensuring H&S documentation is provided, approved and maintained for auditing purposes.
- Provide hospitality support: arrange bar supplies with event planners/suppliers. Ensure hospitality requirements are met – including room set up and any food and beverages are available in line with the event holder’s requirements, including exceptional requests eg site tour.
- To manage the room booking service both on-line and diary.
- Undertake post room and courier duties in line with the on-site requirements.
- Operate in line with the Health & Safety procedures on site.
- To liaise and develop positive relationships with the site users.
- To support the cleaning team by undertaking janitorial duties throughout the day as required.
- Ensure cleaning standards are maintained and positive visitor experience.
All applicants must have at least 2 years experience within a similar role.
This is a temporary to permanent contract working Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm starting ASAP. Training will be provided.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer