Customer Service Advisor – Preston, PR2
£8.39 per hour – Full time – Permanent
My client is looking for experienced customer service candidates to join their fun and energetic environment on a permanent basis. If you are looking for a role that will challenge and develop your skills further, then this could be the job for you!
What will you be doing?
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers
- Resolving queries over the phone about their accounts around billing
- Helping customers with technical faults
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Overcoming objections with the customer
- Aiming for a first time resolution on all calls
- Working in a fast paced environment
Shifts: Monday to Sunday – Working 5 out of the 7 days rotationally
Opening hours between 8am-8pm
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience – call centre experience is not essential!
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Motivation and determination
- Positive and confident individual
- Ability to build rapport
This is a permanent role so we are looking for committed candidates on a long term basis.
** You MUST be able to pass a CRB check and credit check **
We have assessments taking place this week with start dates in September – get in touch now!
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now alternatively please contact Megan at Cordant People, Manchester.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer