I’m currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join a market leading company. They will be reporting into the Senior Designer and working on email campaigns, product brochures, advertisements, trade show design and online activity.
My client is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers in the world within their industry, supplying businesses and wholesalers with their range of unique products.
As a graphic designer, you will be working alongside a senior designer to work on a vast array of branding, logo generation, marketing / advertising, some product packaging, banners, adverts, POS and any supplementary social media campaigns.
You will be working alongside a solid team in a fast paced environment, ensuring that the quality of work is at its best.
- Follow design briefs to create a range of online and offline marketing material, including email campaigns, product brochures, label work, direct mail campaigns, website graphics, trade show graphics, product launch artwork, press advertisements, social media and other design tasks.
- Building of email campaigns, using a dedicated platform for this.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, contributing to an overall design direction.
- Video editing
- Familiar with preparing artwork for print.
- Product photography and manipulation as required.
- Keep up to date with trends in graphic design and software.
- Manage and prioritise a range of design projects, often with tight deadlines.
- Communicate and work well with colleagues in the Marketing department
- Able to follow design briefs and brand guidelines.
- A degree in Graphic Design, would be advantageous but not essential.
- Fluent with Creative Suite
- Experience building email campaigns in online platforms
- Able to produce work to a high level of consistency, within agreed timings.
- Able to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Display excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to handle a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to bring creativity, accuracy and consistency to all projects.
- A team player, supporting other team members as and when required.
- Hungry and driven, looking for an opportunity to grow along with the company
There are a host of benefits for a Graphic Designer on offer:
- A competitive salary of £20,00 – 25,000
- 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Free parking
- Government Pension Scheme
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
We will consider your application for other potential roles.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer