I’m currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join an industry market leader in Blackpool to join their Artroom.
The Graphic Designer / Artworker will create proof artwork for customers to ensure they can approve their logo and product for production requirements. The Graphic Designer / Artworker must ensure the order specifications and the artwork the customer has provided is suitable for the desired product and proofed within the targeted timescales.
- Follow customer expectations from their order and system. Maintain excellent attention to detail and ensure all order specification are correct.
- Make amends to designs as instructed accurately. Review when required artwork within the division, and ensure adjustments are made to others work where required.
- Provide accurate feedback to the customer or customer service team if a piece of design cannot be used.
- Preparation of print ready artwork.
- Quality control of own and other designers’ artwork.
- Respond to feedback with a positive view, with the bigger picture in mind to ensure the customer receives the artwork and proof on product to meet their requirements.
- Produce work with a high degree of consistency.
My client provides free fruit, tea, coffee, 20 days holiday which increases yearly when 2 years of service has been completed, to a maximum of 25 days, all bank holidays and 4% matched pension contribution. Working Pattern is 37.5 hours per week.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer