Full Time – Permanent – Monday to Friday
If you love to cook, enjoy being creative and relish the challenges that come with responsibility of a kitchen, we’ve the prefect role for you with our Client.
This exciting opportunity as a Head Chef is based in Exeter. You will be joining an enthusiastic team of professionals and reporting into Site Manager.
- Proactively managing and supporting a catering team
- Recruiting, training, supporting and people development to deliver an efficient
- Maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence
- Creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Proven leadership ability
- Proactive and ‘hands on’ approach
- Catering experience essential with chef skills
- Contract catering is desirable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £21000, per Annam.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 31 days after 2 years service, life assurance, colleague pension enrolment and subsidised lunches, Monday to Friday. No weekends.
- Eye Care Vouchers.
- There is the option to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday.
- You can receive a range of discounts on EE Mobile Contracts, at Nissan Motors, AA breakdown cover and lots more offers on leisure and entertainment, gyms and restaurants.
- Annual Awards Events
- You can request additional leave for charity work and we provide a Colleague Support Programme for health & wellbeing support.
If you are interested in this position please contact Jenna on 01872 321324 or email
Cordant Peole are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer