We are working with an award-winning holiday letting company with over 30 years’ experience specialising in quality holiday properties across the UK. You’ll be joining a great team of hardworking and dedicated individuals in a company who have been nominated for, and also won, a number of coveted awards. Combine this with the opportunity to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking business whilst also enjoying the fantastic North Devon location.
We are looking for a Head of Technology Delivery Management to support, facilitate and manage the technical delivery process.
- Provide leadership to a team of experienced multichannel digital professionals working across product management, analytics, project management, business analysis, customer/user experience and interaction design
- Proactive and professional engagement with senior business stakeholders and the other members of the Travel Chapter Technology Leadership Team
- Hands-on management of a portfolio of projects
Essential skills required:
- Broad experience as a project/programme manager across multiple enterprise-scale organisations in both agile and traditional environments working with internal teams and suppliers
- Prince 2 Practitioner (although their default approach is lean/agile)
- Experience in having delivered major digital projects (budgets in excess of 1M) which demonstrates a portfolio of experience in – custom software, High-availability IT infrastructure, package/service implementation, business change and cloud services (ideally SaaS and IaaS)
- Experience in setting up as well as delivering projects and programmes – business cases, TCO, governance structures, planning, training plans, RAID management and benefits management.
- Management and coaching of teams
- 5+ years’ experience working with technical teams in an Agile environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in an Agile PM (or Scrum Master, or equivalent) role.
- High EQ, with the ability to understand and manage the issues facing both team members and senior management
- The ability to effectively prioritise when under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A focus on quality and accuracy.
- A willingness to learn, a positive, can-do attitude, and a good team player.
- The ideal candidate will have a hands-on technical background, for example as a developer
- Web as well as native mobile apps delivery
- Digital transformation
- Agile coaching
- Technology/Enterprise architecture
- GDPR and security
- Mission critical systems
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Employee rewards – staff discounts
- Healthcare plans
- Free healthy snacks
- Cycle to work scheme
- A relaxed, friendly and fun work environment
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Jodie Tucker – Cordant People – Barnstaple on 01271 859135 or email me on
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer