A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Administrator to join a growing manufacturing business in Brownhills.
This is a varied and interesting role with excellent progression opportunity for the right candidate.
The purpose of the role is to undertake all administration tasks relating to health and safety or quality for the business and to ensure that the highest standards are met in compliance with ISO9002.
Daily Duties Include:
* Writing standard operating procedures for the company
* Ensuring quality standards are met and performing quality checks
* Assisting in audits
* Product and material testing
* Risk Assessments
* Other related duties
* Iosh or Nebosh is desirable
* Previous experience within H&S, auditing or quality and administration experience
Hours of work are 8-4 Mon – Thurs and 3pm finish on Fridays
If you have the relevant skills and experience please select APPLY
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer