We are looking to recruit a Receptionist to join a front of house reception team. Our client based on the outskirts of Lincoln is looking for a hotel receptionist on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity for either an experienced receptionist, or for someone with no previous experience who has a genuine desire to work within the hospitality industry and will thrive in an extremely busy and faced-paced environment.
As you will be the first and last contact of our guests, service with a smile and a friendly personality and fantastic customer service skills are essential.
You will be required to work shifts over 7 days so must be available to work weekends and bank holidays. Working hours are 7am – 3pm / 3pm – 11pm.
* Ensure bookings for bedrooms and Restaurants are taken in a timely, accurate and professional manner
* Manage all guest queries in a professional and courteous manner
* Ensure all banking and cash handling procedures are followed
* Ensure guests are looked after when they enter the Hotel ensuring all registration documents are filled out.
* Up-sells whenever possible to increase revenue
* Works with other departments on a regular basis to ensure guest satisfaction
* Is knowledgeable about all areas of the hotel
* Working environment kept clean, tidy and safe at all times in line with Health and Safety legislation.
* Free onsite parking
* Cooked meals included
* 28 days holiday
Please apply with an up to date CV or call us on 01522 534319 for more information on this role.
Cordant people are advertising this position as a recruitment agency and are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer