I’m currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join an award winning family run business in Lytham.
Sitting within the People Team and reporting to the Head of People, the HR Advisor will be responsible for Employee Relations and supporting all aspects of the employee journey. This opportunity would suit a HR professional who is looking for the next step in their HR career, with progression opportunities.
- Support employees and managers with employment relations in line with policies & procedures to strengthen the employer-employee relationship.
- Coordinate the recruitment of employees as per the needs of the business, to ensure that we recruit the right people, at the right time and in the right place.
- Deliver the Learning & Development strategy to create a future full of opportunity for individuals and the business.
- Provide guidance and monitor the People policies and procedures to ensure compliance across the group.
- Process and review employee information to maintain accurate records, ensuring that employees are paid the right amount at the right time.
- Coordinate research and reporting, providing sound information to support the People Team in making the ‘right’ decisions.
- Keep updated with legislative changes & case law to ensure compliance across the group with employment law.
- Provide appropriate challenge to decisions to protect and promote the company values & family culture.
We are looking for:
- CIPD Level 3 qualification or relevant experience gained
- Previous HR exposure in a generalist role
- People orientated with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer