Cordant People are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor (Systems and Reporting) to join our clients team based in Llanelli.
Salary: £27-£30k p.a
Working hours: 37 hours per week: 8am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs, 8am to 1pm on Fridays.
You will be Responsible for:
Administrating and maintaining the HR systems (predominantly SAP and CROWN) , completing regular reporting for both Division and Plant and provide Adhoc reports as required. You will be required to analyse information and identify trends whilst also offering solutions to potential problems. Will manage the headcount figures on site and work with the onsite agency to ensure numbers are met as part of the Llanelli plant Labour control process. To support and provide reports for other plants as and when required. To Support all managers and supervisors on time and attendance across the plant. Ensuring accuracy of all HR Systems.
Must be willing to learn a variety of HR Systems such as SAP, Open Options, Crown
To possess strong analytical skills, ability to ensure accuracy of data
Strong IT skills, especially MS Excel
Demonstrably strong planning and organising skills with a disciplined and structured approach to personal workload
Aptitude – Key abilities to be demonstrated:
- Problem Solving – Ability to quickly comprehend information in order to assess data requirements in line with Business Needs.
- Communication Skills – Ability to communicate data resolution concepts to various HR Issues.
- Ability to work under high pressure to deliver multiple streams of activity to meet strict deadlines.
- Numerically minded, Ability to interpret and process data
Key Tasks associated with the role:-
- Carry out regular reporting into division in line with requirements and published reporting calendars on Key HR KPI’s.
- Regular reporting for Plant at required cadences on HR KPI’s
- Carry out adhoc reports as requested by the HR team for analysis.
- Ensure accuracy of HR systems by conducting regular audits on data entry points.
- Work with onsite agency and key stakeholders to ensure labour is at required level.
- Analyse information highlighting any issues which are apparent.
- Carryout any other projects as needed and provide support during peak periods of activity (e.g Absence and Recruitment admin).
- Help to implement new changes to systems.
- Support in the training of managers and supervisors on Time and Attendance system.
- Be the escalation point to support all time and attendance issues across the plant.
- To advise employees on all personal administration issues and associated policies.
- Ensure consistency in reported figures across all platforms.
- Support in the data preparation of forecasting and budget.
- Provide advice on policy associated payroll queries.
CIPD level 3 (CPP) or equivalent experience
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role then please submit your CV for immediate response.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer