A leading company in Durham are looking to add an experienced HR assistant to their team.
Working 8am-5pm you will report directly to the HR manager.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Provide to support to managers with the effective and efficient performance and development of employees
- Identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance management process
- Manage the preparation and issue of appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment;
- Ensure People Management matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices;
- Update and maintain HR information system including maintenance of employee personnel files.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advice service to the business in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organisational change and employee relations matters;
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and processes to ensure the effective recruitment and retention of all employees, ensuring recruitment needs are meet and returns from advertising are maximised
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A full UK Driving Licence
- CIPD Qualified or studying towards your qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer