I’m currently recruiting for a Hygiene Supervisor (Night Shifts) to join a Food Manufacturing business experiencing rapid growth.
Leading up to a team of 5, this will be a hands on role where you will be responsible for hygiene standards and house keeping within the production areas. The hours for this role are 9pm – 6am and there will be regular overtime available.
Ensuring expected standards are maintained at all times. This should be monitored through the environmental swabbing results, QA hygiene checks and chemical titration results. To direct the Staff and install best manufacturing practices within the production units and always accepting responsibility for quality. Organise the staffing issues on a day to day basis sticking to the agreed manning levels. Be responsible for site security on your shift and accurate cleaning records. To ensure agreed cleaning scheduled is followed and reviewed on regular basis.
- Be responsible for cleaning and cleaning systems in place
- Ensure all cleaning operations are performed to the required standards
- Ensure the cleaning equipment is operated correctly, inform of any maintenance issues to the Site Engineer/Factory Manager
- Ensure the chemical levels are within the acceptable limits.
- Be responsible for reporting of any incidents or damages related to fabrication or machinery.
- Maintain staff discipline within the shift. Advise of any issues to Factory Manager.
- Be responsible for health and safety and First Aid of the staff in your area
- Be responsible for site security on your shift
- Be responsible and motivate your team. Discuss plan, performance and address issues as necessary
- Ensure good housekeeping practices are maintained within the Factory and surrounding areas.
- Ensure staff on your shift are adequately trained, coordinate this with the Factory Manager.
- Ensure all staff training records are up to date
- Adhere to company policy regarding Food safety and Quality
- Be part of the company HACCP team.
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Allergen Awareness
- HACCP Awareness
- COSHH Awareness
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. We will contact you if there are any other suitable roles. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer