Cordant People Newport are currently recruiting for an ICT Project Manager to head up a Wifi Refurb with a public sector client based in Pontypool area.
The ICT Technical Project Manager is required to provide overall management of projects using industry standard methods. This will rely on clear documentation and communication of complex project information in a technical domain as well as monitoring of progress and identification of risks, issues concerns, and appropriate escalation.
The client is looking for a candidate who can display the below experience;
- Experience of planning and implementing technical ICT projects.
- Representing ICT at project team and project board levels.
- Maintaining and developing project documentation.
- Demonstrable success in building leading and motivating virtual teams
- Working with third parties and other elements of an organisation to deliver ICT projects.
- Windows server project delivery
- Infrastructure project delivery, including new builds, network design and implementation
- Accurate production of ICT costs in relation to infrastructure builds and projects.
- Interpreting requirements and documenting benefits.
- Risk management.
- Experience of planning and implementing technical ICT projects
- Clinical application project delivery
The ideal candidate will have;
- Up-to-date knowledge of ICT
- High level concepts of large campus network design
- WAN, LAN, WLAN
- Network and data security
- High-level understanding of Service Management and Service Lifecycle.
- Concepts of Windows servers, application architecture and Active Directory.
- Cyber Security Risks
For a full job description and to discuss this role in depth, please apply below and one of the team will be in contact.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer