Implementation Manager – Recruitment
Location – National
Salary – £Competitive + Car or Car Allowance
We are looking for an energetic, driven and self motivated Implementation Manager to cover a national client base.
This is an exciting and varied role, where you can make a difference across the business. If you are results driven and passionate about people development, this is the perfect role for you!
Implementation Manager Job Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of project implementation by leading the planning and delivery on behalf of PMP
- Facilitate day-to-day operational aspects of all implementation projects to include but not limited to: preparation of documentation for registrations, TUPE transfers, SSP’s induction and front office payroll system
- Create and deliver implementation plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Prioritise implementation projects and resources required for delivery
- Ensure a full and successful handover to the operations team once implementation is deemed complete by the senior operational lead (director level and above)
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Continually assess and identify ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
- Keep, Senior Stakeholders and clients informed about project status, risks and issues that may impact on the implementation project success
- Develop the knowledge and ethos of organisation with the team and establish recruitment and compliance excellence.
- Attend 1st review meetings
- In addition to these functions you may be required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Key Requirements as our Area Manager:
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of TUPE process, contractual obligations/SLA’sQuality and CSR and ensure full compliance to the company’s procedures.
- Previous experience in the recruitment industry at an operational management level
- Previous experience in project management, mobilising contracts and implementing company systems and processes
- An understanding of continuous improvement methods & processes
- Excellent Interpersonal abilities and ability to brief at a senior level (oral & written)
- Proactive in providing functional support if necessary and leading by example
- Good organisational, planning and prioritisation skills with a critical eye for detail particularly when reviewing contractual differences and due diligence information
- Excellent computer skills (Google, Excel, Outlook, Word etc.) essential.
- Able to demonstrate a proactive, positive approach to work and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling – Cordant Group. You can find all of my contact details on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer