About This Role –
Working in a fun, energetic environment, providing an outstanding customer service. Taking calls from customers, handling customer queries. Previous call centre/office experience is not essential for the role, if you have a willingness to learn and develop then this could be the role for you!
What will you be doing?
- Completing verification calls for customers
- Handling a mixture of inbound and outbound calls
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Providing excellent customer service
- Resolving customer queries
- Going above and beyond to help customers
- Working as part of a team
- Providing first time resolution
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic permanent opportunity with a global business
- Real long term prospects
- Upbeat and energetic environment
- Opportunities to earn vouchers every month
£16,000 per annum
Hours of work
Monday to Friday: Shifts between 9am-9pm
Alternate Saturdays: Shifts between 9am-7pm
If you work a Saturday you will get a day off during the week – no Sundays involved.
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience – this could be anything from call centre or retail to hospitality
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and spoken
- Positive and confident individual
- Ability to build relationships, both with colleagues and customers
We are looking to get candidates started ASAP with interviews taking place this week! If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer