Do you love to go that extra mile for the customer? Are you looking for that jump start to your career? Do you want a rewarding role?
If you answer to those questions is yes then we have the role for you!
Cordant people are looking for helpful, caring and customer driven people to join our clients team in Warrington! Our client is a awarding winning outsourcer on behalf of a well known high street brand.
What you’ll be doing?
- Handling inbound calls from customers
- Building rapport with the customers
- updating customer account information using an internal system
- Discussing products and services
- Aiming to provide a first time resolution
What we’re looking for?
- Ability to work in a team or as an individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A confident, rapport building individual
- Previous experience within a similar role is desired but not essential!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft and various other IT systems
You will be working between the hours of 7am-11pm 5 out of 7 days (2 weekends off per month) you Will always have your rota 6 weeks in advance!
Please note due to the nature of this role you will need to pass a credit and DBS check
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer