Inbound Customer Service Advisor – Warrington
Are you passionate about customer service?
If your answer is YES then this is the job for you!
About This Role…
You will be the first port of call for customer enquiries, we are looking for people who can provide fantastic customer service, bring a natural approach to their calls and represent the company!
- Answering inbound calls from existing customers
- Exceptional customer service
- Positive and “can-do” attitude
- Motivation and determination
- Ability to build strong and natural relationships
Customer service experience preferred, but not essential – full training will be provided.
What’s in it for you?:
- Full training (paid)
- 21 days holiday (plus Bank Holiday allowance), increasing 1 day per year of service
- £300 refer a friend to work for us` scheme
- Healthcare Plan- which entitles you to cash back on trips to the dentist, opticians etc.
- Access to hundreds of online discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Subsidised canteen on-site
Do you think this sounds like a good fit for you? Want to hear more about the role?
Then click APPLY NOW or contact Samantha at Cordant People – Manchester
Location: Warrington WA2
Hours: 40 hours per week (full time)
Two weekends off each month
6 month contract with possibility of extension or permanent placement
Salary: £8.36 per hour
Cordant people are acting as an equal opportunities employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sales advisor, bar work, waiter, waitress, sales, customer service advisor, retail, retail assistant, call centre, inbound calls, outbound calls, bar staff, admin, commission, full time
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer