ARE YOU A MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL WITH EXPERIENCE WITHIN A CALL CENTRE OR CUSTOMER FACED ROLE THEN THIS IS A PERFECT JOB FOR YOU! GREAT LOCATION WHICH IS ACCESSIBLE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH REALISTIC CAREER PROGRESSION WITHIN A WELL ESTABLISHED COMPANY.
Inbound Customer Service (NO OUTBOUND) – PRESTON – Salary: £8.28 Per Hour + Excellent Benefits – Permanent (Full Time) – Hours: 37.5 Monday – Saturday between 8am – 8pm. Sunday 9am – 4pm – Start Date: April 2019
We have a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to join the contact centre industry. If this is your first job within a contact centre, please do not worry! If you are passionate about delivering a first-class service to customers and looking to work for an employer that really looks after their staff, we want to hear from you.
- You will take inbound calls on behalf of clients.
- Deal with all customers queries fast and effectively.
- Demonstrating contact centre values.
- You will take ownership of the customer’s situation.
- Ensuring a successful conclusion to any issues
- Plan time effectively to get the best results.
- Customer service experience is essential ideally a phone based but some experience within customer facing environments.
- Comfortable working within a fast paced, customer focused and driven environment.
- Must be a motivated and proactive individual.
- Strong communication skills
- Work effectively with all team members.
- £8.28 per hour
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Saturday between 8am – 8pm
- Sunday 9am – 4pm
- 20 days holiday + stats
- Real career development opportunities
- Start Date ASAP
No previous experience of working in a contact centre is required – We are looking for individuals with any element of customer service experience including hospitality, retail and call centre with enthusiasm and a desire to learn!
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Shane at Cordant People Manchester on 0161 641 2720
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer