My client are looking for Inbound Sales Advisor’s to join their growing team based in Newcastle City Centre.
With the role of Inbound Sales Advisor, you’ll be responsible for taking control of hitting a very achievable target, ensuring you are effective and timely in responding to both email and telephone enquiries and converting them into sales using the highest standards of customer service. There is no cold calling or outbound calling required (Only chasing up potential bookings that customers agree to).
- Converting enquiries into sales
- Achieving personal targets and KPI’s
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Responding to email enquiries and live chat
- Creating call backs to potential customers
- Using our in-house travel system to provide customers with quotes for packages including cruise, flights and hotel stays
- Utilising every opportunity to up sell to enhance the customer holiday experience
- Delivering excellent customer service with customers and building rapport.
As well as experience of working within the travel industry, we are also seeking individuals who are driven, self-motivated and hungry for sales. A great telephone manner, excellent communication skills and the ability to capture customers and convert sales is essential. What’s important to us is that you have a passion and interest in the travel industry and a willingness to learn and develop with us as the company grows.
Annualised salary of £17,076.80, OTE of £40,000 per year.
Shift pattern is 4 days of 10 hour days, from 9:00 to 20:00, this does involve Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer