Inbound Sales Consultant (NO COLD CALLING!) – FULL TIME & PART TIME AVAILABLE
£17,500 + Uncapped Commission (OTE £27000)
Cordant people are currently looking for a strong minded, money motivated individuals who are looking to start their career into the sales industry!
What will you be doing?
- This role entails handling a high volume of inbound sales enquiries from new and existing customers. These calls can relate to new telephone contracts, applying to upgrade handsets, general enquiries into prices, offers and handsets, etc.
- Working within a fast-paced, call centre environment working towards a range of targets and KPI’s.
- Be able to clearly communicate Technical knowledge of client products, services and offers within a pressured environment.
- Use your sales ability to persuade customers to purchase products or services where possible. This may entail arranging a pipeline of prospective sales that has been arranged with customers during your interactions. The role will also include renewing contracts and upgrades when speaking with existing customers.
- Having accurate knowledge of current products and services from both the client and their competitors. This will help to ensure that you can retain or sign up customers to suitable tariffs that will meet their requirements.
- Up selling services and products which will include handsets, data usage, texts, bolt ons, accessories, ‘sim only’ deals, etc.
- Adhering to data protection at all times whilst ensuring that customer details are kept confidential and security protocol is followed on every single call.
- Working to a wide range of targets and KPI’s including those relating to conversions, add ons, upgrades, sales, compliance and handset insurance. Commission is allocated generously to ensure employees remain motivated and focused.
- Providing effective written and verbal communication over the telephone, email and the in-house system. A number of colleagues will at some point be required to view notes left on the system so written communication is important. Customers need to feel comfortable speaking with the successful advisor so verbal communication is a fundamental aspect of the position.
Whats in it for you?
- Full training provided
- Free parking on site
- Mobile phone discounts
- Dental care
- Child care
- Excellent support with progression
- Free on-site gym
- Regular incentives where you can win holidays, cars, ipads, iphones etc
What do you need?
- Experience working within a fast paced sales environment would be advantageous, not essential
- Sales/Target driven
- Excellent communication – written / verbal
- Be able to listen carefully and fully comprehend the requirements of the customer first time
- Resilience and tenacity
- Money motivated – keen to earn commission throughout
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Competent PC skills
- Clear and concise telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
Does this sound like the role for you? if so then APPLY NOW OR phone Josh Whitehead on 0161 641 2720 to discuss the role further.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer