£ Basic, plus overtime, company van and expenses
An Industrial Electrician is eagerly sought : based in Rural Essex you will support clients across East Anglia and London by building, repairing, service and installing a variety of electrical products which will include workshop duties plus regular visits to the customer sites. If you have an 18th edition qualification and have several years experience working with motors, pumps, control panels, fans to name a few items… call us today!
Type: Permanent Reference: 19607856
Industrial Electrician Requirements:
- Based at Head office and travelling to customer site to perform electrical repairs and installations
- Carry out installations, maintenance and repairs for a variety of electrical equipment: Fans, Motors, pumps etc
- Build electrical panels and wire various systems.
- Conduct routine test on all types of electrical systems, repairing faults where necessary.
- Provide technical assistance to customers during and after the installation process.
Industrial Electrician Responsibilities:
Proven recent experience in electrical maintenance, repair and installation
Previous experience building/wiring electrical panels.
Confident maintaining and servicing a range of motors, pumps, fans etc
City & Guilds Level 3 in Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing.
Excellent communication skills
Full UK Driving License
- Salary to be discussed on application
- Basic hours: Mon to Thurs 8:00am – 4:30pm Fri 8:00am – 3:30pm these will extend when away from home
- Company van
- Overtime paid over 39 hours
- Company Pension
- Training and progression opportunities
Electrical, Electrician, 18th Edition, 17th Edition, speed drives, industrial electrician, C&G, Installation, Repair, Maintenance, Inspection, Testing, Wiring, Panel, fans, motors, control panels, Monday to Friday, company van
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer