My client is looking for an Industrial Painter and Decorator on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role is working with a busy manufacturing client so health & safety is a must.
- Painting building
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Possessing a wide array of painting tools, including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes and rollers.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Utilising different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Utilising special safety equipment such as painting goggles.
- Using viscosity cups and thickness gauges to measure the amount of paint to be used and the texture of the paint.
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Ensuring proper ventilation after the paint is applied.
- Utilising electroplating equipment to coat metal.
- Polishing metallic surfaces.
- Painting over woods and plastics.
The successful candidate will have a valid IPAF and we are looking to get somebody in place asap
The hourly rate is £12ph – £13ph depending on experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer