Our client is a national insurance broker with over 100 branches across the UK and employs over 1,400 staff. With a range of insurance products, they are looking to hire a permanent Insurance Sales Advisor to join their growing Personal Lines team.
Ideally, you will have a background in insurance or sales, however, full training will be given. A candidate who is target driven, with strong communication skills and has the ability to up sell is a must.
Monday to Friday 8:30am -5:30pm with 45 minutes lunch, Saturday 8:30am-12-30pm (one on one off)
Insurance Sales Advisor Responsibilities:
- To listen to your clients needs and sell and administer the correct products
- To push yourself in exceeding branch objectives
- To ensure that the requirements of their clients are at least always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
- Develop excellent product knowledge and understanding of the products they offer.
- To assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office
- To build professional relationships with insurers by providing a friendly and effective service
- Dealing with incoming calls promptly
- To ensure accuracy of all actions to minimise financial leakage and process all claims in a proactive manner to ensure no customer detriment.
- Confident dealing with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Target driven with the confidence and ability to up sell
- Good listening skills and attention to detail
- Understanding and reassuring telephone manner
- Ability to learn multiple systems and processes
- Ability to problem solve and find the solution quickly and effectively
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer