Internal Account Manager
£22,000 basic salary + Uncapped Commission OTE = c£35-£40,000
I’m currently recruiting for Internal Account Managers for my client who will be working from home during the pandemic but will be returning to the office when possible.
We’re looking for experienced Account Managers with some telecoms/mobile/IT experience who can shine as Internal Account Managers. Full training is provided on the role. They want people with the drive to succeed and the want to achieve.
Working as part of a team, you will directly manage a portion of the Company’s customer base and ensure regular communication is maintained between yourself and the customers.
You will be expected to begin to grow your customer base through cross-selling a multitude of products and services.
- To look after your own database of accounts to maintain a pipeline of business and to increase revenue
- To successfully complete the induction and product training to allow you to complete the key activities of the role
- Managing your existing customer base encouraging them to renew their contracts and cross sell new products to them
- Use the knowledge gained during your training to achieve your sales target and associated KPI’s as a minimum expectation.
- To proactively communicate with new and existing customers in regards to their current service, new products and how you could improve their service going forward.
- Provide an accurate weekly forecast to your line manager as requested.
- Begin to collaborate with marketing on projects that will help to drive growth.
- Taking ownership to resolve problems within the business and identify when to escalate issues to your Sales Manager where necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services, including features and benefits to discuss with clients, through self-study and completion of all mandatory product, skills and services training
- Proactively maintain your customer details in the CRM system.
- Respond to incoming emails and calls in a efficient and professional manner
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a variety of business systems to interpret usefulness, analyse efficiency’s and drive change
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining key relationships with Internal and External Stakeholders
- The ability to effectively communicate the business change to all areas of the business and to external parties using a variety of methods
- Highly motivated to manage your own workload and responsibilities with effective use of time to manage own diary
- Keen problem-solving ability with an analytical approach to tasks
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure the information being shared is always accurate and reliable and right the first time.
- A confident, innovative and creative approach to customer interactions and resolving issues with the ability to present key findings to all levels of stakeholders, including Board level.
- An understanding or interest in the technology industry
- Previous experience in a technology company would be advantageous, although not essential
The basic salary for the Internal Account Manager is £22,000 per annum plus an uncapped commission structure and the OTE is c£35-40k. In addition there are a host of additional benefits:
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day’s holiday on your birthday
- Training support and personal development
- Education on the latest technologies in the communications market
- Training and development on leading software systems
- Personal growth opportunity within the role
- Professional growth opportunities within the role
- 121 support from your line manager to support you with your career development
- A fantastic team environment
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that unfortunately on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer