We are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Coordinator to join one of the UK’s fastest growing manufacturers.
Internal Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Internal Sales Account management
- Liaise with purchasing and production departments to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Continually update computer records with relevant information such as pricing, status, delivery dates, raw materials etc.
- Deal with all customer enquiries / complaints in an efficient, professional & courteous manner and to the required standard and guidelines as set out.
- Liaise with Purchasing, Sales and Technical departments to cost products.
- Set up new products and packing specifications, liaising with customers for approval.
- Maintain regular contact with the customers for which you have internal account responsibility, including customer order report management.
- Daily/Monthly generation of management information to support decision making.
- Provide formulations and samples to customers / suppliers where appropriate.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers and suppliers.
- Competitive salary
- Holidays that increase with time served + 8 bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. We will contact you if there are any other suitable roles. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer