Role: Inventory/Stock Control Manager
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £32,000 – £35,000
- Managing day to day running of the purchasing department and managing the team
- Produce reports to board members and senior management team on purchasing departments performance
- Work closely with all other departments to improve service levels and efficiency
- Creating, Raising and Sending purchase orders to vendors using just in time principle.
- Confirming with Vendors receipt of purchase orders
- Progressing outstanding purchase orders with vendors to ensure stock availability at all times and then updating arrival dates
- Progression of shipping documents to ensure speedy clearance of imported goods
- Payments for overseas suppliers relating to shipping documents
- Maintenance of all re order points across all items
- Maintenance of all Lead times across all items
- Working closely with Board Directors to ensure optimum availability of stock
- Working closely with Senior Sales Managers to ensure optimum stock availability for “key” accounts
- Working closely with our preferred agents to ensure the right stock is shipped at the right time
- Liaising with senior buyers to ensure any product issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Liaising with internal and external sales personnel to provide detailed stock availability information.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer