My client, an international leader within their industry, is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Italian Speaking Senior Sales executive to join their vibrant and diverse department at their site in Tameside, Greater Manchester. This is on a 6 months fixed term contract with working hours of 8am-4pm/9am-5pm (Monday – Friday).
Essential: MUST have SAP experience.
- Revenue growth and increased profitability against defined target/s via Specialist distribution and OEM channels.
- Servicing UK and the Republic of Ireland
- Strong focus on Key Accounts, cross-selling & New Business development
- Focus on OEM / End-user engagement in a direct manner and with the goal of closing sales
- Research new Markets, Customers and Opportunities.
- Set up Business plan per customer expanding sales and market share.
- Build and explore pipeline customers per market segment and develop sales plan
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for the Business Unit and managing their implementation
- Monitor specified customer financial performance and relate to individual customer sales strategies.
- Prepare and present compelling customer proposals.
- Provide feedback within the Business Unit on emerging market trends as represented by customers.
- Overall forecast accuracy and touch points to Sales & Order Processing process.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer