An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior National Account Manager to join our award winning manufacturing client in Fleetwood.
The ideal candidate would be a graduate with a passion for sales or somebody with some previous experience in sales who has an eagerness to learn and develop their career.
This role will focus on providing high level support to the National Account Managers with all aspects of their role from maintaining customer relationships and providing support with customer presentations to helping with sales forecast analysis and understanding opportunities for growth. This role provides an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to develop and progress within a sales career.
As a Junior National Account Manager your main role will be providing support to the National Account team across several high-profile customer accounts. You will work closely with a range of different teams including Sales, Product Development, Technical, Planning and Operations Team. The key areas of responsibility in your role will include managing day to day customer relationships, ensuring first class customer experience whilst keeping a keen eye on
profitability and growth, running sales forecasting and analysis, tracking approvals, and supporting with customer presentations and product demonstrations.
- Providing administrative support to the National Accounts Team on all areas of their role and on all customer accounts.
- Working alongside the National Account Managers to understand the Customer Account Profiles and help target key opportunities for growth.
- Supporting the National Account Managers with customer sales forecasting, Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) analysis and international sales and development systems.
- Support the National Account Managers with sales analysis to help understand key performance variances to budget.
- Maintaining and developing day to day relationships with customers and key stakeholders. Ensuring an excellent level of customer service is provided throughout.
- Provide support on the development and delivery of presentations for customer meetings and previews, helping with product demonstrations where necessary.
- Work closely with the Product, Brand and Marketing Teams to ensure all images and catalogue text are kept up to date in preparation for customer meetings.
- Attend key customer meetings alongside the National Account Managers.
- Manage the minutes and actions from key customer meetings, ensuring any necessary actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Previous experience of working within a sales environment or a graduate with a passion for
sales and a desire to learn and succeed.
- Well organised, diligent, and capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic environment.
- Show excellence at working under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Strong IT Skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If you have not received a response within a couple of weeks, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. We will contact you if there are any other suitable roles. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer