Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter
35 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Are you warm, friendly and genuine? Do you enjoy working with customers? We’ve an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding catering career with our client.
This exciting opportunity as a Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter is based in Exeter, Monday to Friday. You will be joining an enthusiastic team of professionals and reporting into Site Manager.
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Adhoc duties to support the catering team and services
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A great team player
- Catering experience desirable but not essential
28 Holiday days (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 31 days after 3 years service, colleague pension enrolment and subsidised lunches, No weekends, No Bank Holidays.
- Eye Care Vouchers.
- There is the option to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday.
- You can receive a range of discounts on EE Mobile Contracts, at Nissan Motors, AA breakdown cover and lots more offers on leisure and entertainment, gyms and restaurants.
- You can request additional leave for charity work and we provide a Colleague Support Programme for health & well being support.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter please contact Jenna on 01872 321324 or email
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer