Duties of this role include:
- Carrying out basic cleaning tasks as fast as possible.
- Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
- Responsible for basic food preparation
- Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
- Unloading equipment and food from deliveries.
- Ensuring the storeroom remains organised.
- Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Previous Kitchen Porter experience
- The desire to be part of a team
- Willingness to work hard and be actively involved in the business
You must be able to commit to working Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday due to the high volume of customers on these days. You are able to choose which other day you can work out of Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. The hours are from 4PM through till close which could vary on the night between 9:30pm-11pm. The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Cordant people is a equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer