Working in the KYC and research Hub, the KYC administrator will be required to carry out KYC on prospective clients. This includes carrying out initial research on the prospective clients, collation of relevant documents and publicly available information about the client, inputting this into the firm’s on-boarding systems and monitoring progress of onboarding processes to ensure timely completion of the process.
- Preparing the KYC and supporting documents for new clients or project
- Periodic refresh of KYC (‘Know Your Client’ ) information and documentation
- Managing the requirement for additional client due diligence to be performed where client/project information has changed.
- Carry out client due diligence based on client and project type including obtaining all relevant publicly available information and documentation as required.
- Liaise with the client facing teams to obtain further information and/or documentation from the client where this has not been provided or has not available from open sources.
- Input the due diligence information and documentation to client on-boarding system for onward submission and review.
- Escalate matters to the firm’s MLRO as appropriate.
- Provide assistance to the On-boarding Supervisors as required.
Technical requirements and professional skills:
- IT skills (A good working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Excellent knowledge of Internet tools).
- Professional level of communication – both verbal and written
- Strong research skills
- Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach while identifying points and routes of escalation
- Good telephone manner
- Understanding of UK AML and KYC laws and regulations.
- Language skills would be beneficial but not essential.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer