Job Type: Full Time, Permenant
Job Title: Lead Generation Advisor
Salary: £7.38 to £7.83 per hour + Uncapped commission and bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 9:00 – 6:30 Monday – Thursday 9:00-3:30 Friday **No Weekends**
About the role
To generate customer interest in my clients products and services. You will be finding out relevant information and building rapport with customers. Once a level of interest has been established then a transfer process to the sales team.
You will be expected to work towards company targets you must provide good level of customer service, a strong conversion level all resulting in quality leads within a compliant manner.
- OTE 30k
- Uncapped commission/bonus
- 30 days leave (including bank holidays), rising by one day for every years service up to 5 years
- Progression Opportunities – Multiple Departments
- Company incentives (Team Night Incentives, Prize Draws and many more)
- Early finish and ‘dress down’ on a Friday
- No work on bank holidays or weekends
- BUPA healthcare cover (after successfully completing probation)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership then free after successfully completing probation
- Games room with pool table
- Annual Xmas and Anniversary/Conference Party – Awards presented
- Free parking
- Incentives run daily – chance to win cash prizes, early finishes, double day hot keys, dominos pizza, breakfasts
- Employee of the week every week – dinner bought if won
This is a perfect role if you are looking to get started in a customer service and lead generation environment. You don’t need to have any previous lead generation experience but it is desirable to have business to consumer telesales experience (ideally one year minimum although training will be provided).
Call centre experience
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Darcyat Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer